IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission - IEC 60076-3:2013+AMD1:2018 CSV
Power transformers - Part 3: Insulation levels, dielectric tests and external clearances in air
|Organization:||IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Publication Date:||22 March 2018|
|ICS Code (Transformers. Reactors):||29.180|
- Three categories of transformer are clearly identified together with the relevant test requirements, these are summarised in Table 1.
- Switching impulse levels are defined for values of Um > 72,5 kV.
- The procedure for Induced voltage tests with PD has been revised to ensure adequate phase to phase test voltages.
- The AC withstand test has been redefined (LTAC instead of ACSD).
- Induced voltage tests are now based on Ur rather than Um. - New requirements for impulse waveshape (k factor) have been introduced.
- Tables of test levels have been merged and aligned with IEC 60071-1:2010.
- Additional test levels have been introduced for Um > 800 kV.
- A new Annex E has been introduced, which sets out the principles used in assigning the tests, test levels and clearances in air. This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2018). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.