IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission - IEC 60695-2-13:2010+AMD1:2014 CSV
Fire hazard testing - Part 2-13: Glowing/hot-wire based test methods- Glow-wire ignition temperature (GWIT) test method for materials
|Organization:||IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Publication Date:||12 February 2014|
|ICS Code (Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products):||13.220.40|
|ICS Code (Electrical engineering in general):||29.020|
- modified title;
- addition of an Introduction;
- clarification of Scope;
- expansion of Clause 2: Normative references;
- expansion of Clause 3;
- revision of Clause 4 to alignment with the IEC 60695-11 series to introduce guidance on test programs for material variations;
- clarification of Clause 8: Conditioning (now Clause 7);
- deletion of Clause 9: Initial measurement;
- expansion of Clause 10: Test procedures (now Clause 8);
- expansion of Clause 11: Observation and measurement (now Clause 9);
- clarification of Clause 12: Evaluation of test results (now Clause 10);
- expansion of Clause 13: Test report (now Clause 11).
It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60695-2-10:2000. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2010) and its amendment 1 (2014). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.