IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission - IEC 62055-41:2014 RLV
Electricity metering – Payment systems – Part 41: Standard transfer specification (STS) – Application layer protocol for one-way token carrier systems
|Organization:||IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Publication Date:||14 May 2014|
|ICS Code (Measurement of electrical and magnetic quantities):||17.220.20|
|ICS Code (Application layer):||35.100.70|
|ICS Code (Electricity supply systems):||91.140.50|
IEC 62055-41:2014 RLV contains both the official IEC International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is not an official document, it is available in English only and provides... View More
IEC 62055-41:2014 RLV contains both the official IEC International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is not an official document, it is available in English only and provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the official IEC Standard and its previous edition.
- Class 2 token is extended to include credit transfer for gas and water with associated extensions in the display/test tokens.
- MfrCode is extended from 2 to 4 digits.
- Three token identifier base dates are defined to provide for more frequent key changes with TID roll-over procedures.
- A code of practice for the management of TID roll-over key changes in association with the revised set of base dates.
- Some clarifications and additional examples have been added.