IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission - IEC 61326-3-1:2017 RLV
Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements – Part 3-1: Immunity requirements for safety-related systems and for equipment intended to perform safety-related functions (functional safety) – General industrial applications
|Organization:||IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Publication Date:||16 May 2017|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
|ICS Code (Immunity):||33.100.20|
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 RLV contains both the official IEC International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is not an official document, it is available in English only and provides... View More
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 RLV contains both the official IEC International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is not an official document, it is available in English only and provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the official IEC Standard and its previous edition.
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 covers all equipment within the scope of IEC 61326-1, but is limited to systems and equipment for industrial applications intended to perform safety functions as defined in IEC 61508 with SIL 1-3.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2008. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- extension of the frequency range up to 6 GHz for the radio-frequency electromagnetic field test according to IEC 61000-4-3,
- replacement of the performance criterion FS with DS according to the generic standard IEC 61000-6-7,
- adding Table 1 - Aspects to be considered during application of performance criterion DS,
- including immunity tests for devices with current consumption > 16 A according to IEC 61000-4-34,
- updating Table 8 - Frequency ranges of mobile transmitters and ISM equipment,
- updating Figure A.1 and Figure 1 for better readability.