ASTM International - ASTM D1593-61(1969)

Standard Specification For Nonrigid Vinyl Chloride Plastic Sheeting

historical
Buy Now
Organization: ASTM International
Status: historical
Page Count: 6

Document History

November 1, 2019
Standard Specification for Nonrigid Vinyl Chloride Plastic Film and Sheeting
1.1 This specification covers nonrigid, unsupported vinyl chloride plastic film and sheeting in which the resin portion of the composition contains at least 90 % vinyl chloride. The remaining 10 %...
October 1, 2013
Standard Specification for Nonrigid Vinyl Chloride Plastic Film and Sheeting
1.1 This specification covers nonrigid, unsupported vinyl chloride plastic film and sheeting in which the resin portion of the composition contains at least 90 % vinyl chloride. The remaining 10 %...
February 1, 2009
Standard Specification for Nonrigid Vinyl Chloride Plastic Film and Sheeting
1.1 This specification covers nonrigid, unsupported vinyl chloride plastic film and sheeting in which the resin portion of the composition contains at least 90 % vinyl chloride. The remaining 10 %...
April 10, 1999
Standard Specification for Nonrigid Vinyl Chloride Plastic Film and Sheeting (Withdrawn 2008)
1.1 This specification covers nonrigid, unsupported vinyl chloride plastic sheeting, in which the resin portion of the composition contains at least 90% vinyl chloride. The remaining 10% may include...
ASTM D1593-61(1969)
Standard Specification For Nonrigid Vinyl Chloride Plastic Sheeting
A description is not available for this item.
Advertisement