IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission - IEC 60747-7:2010+AMD1:2019 CSV
Semiconductor devices - Discrete devices - Part 7: Bipolar transistors
|Organization:||IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Publication Date:||23 September 2019|
|ICS Code (Transistors):||31.080.30|
- Small signal transistors (excluding... View More
- Small signal transistors (excluding switching and microwave applications);
- Linear power transistors (excluding switching, high-frequency, and microwave applications);
- High-frequency power transistors for amplifier and oscillator applications;
- Switching transistors for high speed switching and power switching applications;
- Resistor biased transistors. The main changes with respect to previous edition are listed below.
a) Clause 1 was amended by adding an item that should be included.
b) Clauses 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 were amended by adding terms, definitions, suitable additions and deletions those should be included.
c) The text of the second edition was combined with that of IEC 60747-7-5.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2010) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.