IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission - IEC 60317-0-1:2013+AMD1:2019 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 0-1: General requirements - Enamelled round copper wire
|Organization:||IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Publication Date:||20 August 2019|
|ICS Code (Wires):||29.060.10|
- revision to the definition of nominal conductor dimension;
- new subclause containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to elongation requirements in Table 4;
- revisions to Clause 13, Breakdown voltage, to include new requirements for intermediate wire diameters;
- revision to continuity of insulation requirements in Table 13;
- revision to the introduction of Annex A;
- revision to B.2 of Annex B;
- revision to Table C.1 of Annex C. Keywords: requirements of enamelled round copper winding wires
This consolidated version consists of the fourth edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with the IEC 60851 series.