IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission - IEC 60317-23:2013+AMD1:2019 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 23: Solderable polyesterimide enamelled round copper wire, class 180
|Organization:||IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Publication Date:||12 June 2019|
|ICS Code (Wires):||29.060.10|
NOTE - A modified resin is a resin that has undergone a chemical change, or contains one or more additives to enhance certain performance or application characteristics. The range of nominal conductor diameters covered by this standard is:
- Grade 1: 0,020 mm up to and including 1,600 mm;
- Grade 2: 0,020 mm up to and including 1,600 mm. The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1:2013. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 1990, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-1:2013 to clarify that their application is normative;
- consolidation of 17.1 and 17.2 of the solderability requirements;
- modification to Clause 19, Dielectric dissipation factor;
- new Clause 23, Pin hole test.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Keywords: requirements of solderable enamelled round copper winding wire, class 180, sole coating based on polyesterimide resin