Reference: Pitching moment coefficient increment due to flaps for unswept wings.
This entire document is available for individual purchase.
IHS ESDU includes a vast range of industry standard design tools presented in over 1500 design guides with supporting software. IHS ESDU design methods, best practices, data and software tools help solve complex Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical, Structural and Process Engineering problems and enable better decision making during engineering design. With over 70 years of experience in providing engineers with the information, data and techniques needed to continually improve fundamental design and analysis, ESDU complements internal design practices, addresses gaps in information and provides access to best in class industry expertise.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accelerate problem-solving and reduce design cycles by quickly finding solutions to technical challenges
- Avoid re-inventing the wheel through broad-based access to cutting edge research
- Minimize risk of product and project failures with a “single source of truth” for technical content across the enterprise and supply chain
- Mitigate the impact of workforce transitions, and accelerate and expand skills of junior employees with a window into industry best practices
- Reduce operating costs associated with research & development
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Superseded by Item Nos 98009, 98017, 99004, 99014 and 01013. See also Item Nos 97002, 00029 and 03017.