Reference: Propulsion Systems for Hybrid Vehicles
This book is available for individual purchase.
IHS Knowledge Collections combines an extensive collection of authoritative engineering and technical reference content with patented question-answer search technology to help engineers, scientists and other technical professionals make better decisions faster. IHS Knowledge Collections offers single-point access to the essential technical content needed at each stage of the project lifecycle.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Explore design alternatives, theories and references early in the process
- Utilize prediction methods calibrated against qualified data from multiple sources
- Define processes and principles to better understand applicability and limitations
- View best practices, including accuracy, references, derivation lists and worked examples
- Interpret results in a practical engineering context
- Increase visibility into design data flows to mitigate risks and ensure compliance
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following topics are dealt with: hybrid vehicles; hybrid power plant specifications; electric drive system; power electronics; AC drives; drive system control; hybrid vehicle characterization; energy storage technologies; and automated electrified transportation.
John M. Miller