Reference: Semiconductor Manufacturing Handbook
This book is available for individual purchase.
IHS Knowledge Collections combines an extensive collection of authoritative engineering and technical reference content with patented question-answer search technology to help engineers, scientists and other technical professionals make better decisions faster. IHS Knowledge Collections offers single-point access to the essential technical content needed at each stage of the project lifecycle.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Explore design alternatives, theories and references early in the process
- Utilize prediction methods calibrated against qualified data from multiple sources
- Define processes and principles to better understand applicability and limitations
- View best practices, including accuracy, references, derivation lists and worked examples
- Interpret results in a practical engineering context
- Increase visibility into design data flows to mitigate risks and ensure compliance
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This handbook will provide engineers with the principles, applications, and solutions needed to design and manage semiconductor manufacturing operations. Consolidating the many complex fields of semiconductor fundamentals and manufacturing into one volume by deploying a team of world class specialists, it allows the quick look up of specific manufacturing reference data across many subdisciplines.